The purpose of the Casitas Board is to govern the Casitas community. Topics that may be covered at board meetings include:
• Finances – budget, cash flow, and assessment collection
• Contracts – building maintenance, grounds management, reserve study, facilities usage
• Management – upkeep and repair of the property, staff supervision and services to homeowners
• Legal Responsibilities – rules, regulations, policy enforcement, meetings and elections.
The Casitas board meets twice per year, with additional meetings scheduled as needed. Casitas Board agendas are posted to the website 2 days prior to board meetings and are emailed to Casitas homeowners with emails of file with the HOA.
Current Board Members are:
Charles 'Bryan' Stevenson - Treasurer - Term ends 12/03/2020
For any question or concern, please email your Board:
- Carlos Caldas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charles 'Bryan' Stevenson email@example.com